The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller supercharges connections between networks, services and subscribers with ease and scale through:
- Superior performance and advanced handling of media and signaling sessions
- Secure Any-to-Any IP network and service connectivity
- Web 2.0 dashboard and management console
The Dialogic BorderNet 4000 SBC is a high performance and highly scalable border element for peering applications in mobile and fixed networks. It delivers unmatched performance, security, interworking, ease-of-use and advanced routing in a cost effective, compact platform.
|The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller WebUI provides an integrated dashboard with real-time contextual views of system health and session performance
The BorderNet 4000 SBC can be used in NGN, IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), VoLTE and IPX environments. It can help service providers to:
- Rapidly deliver VoIP services through powerful management and routing capabilities
- Lower operational costs and improve service delivery time through advanced SIP interworking tools built into the platform that streamline the complex task of interworking different IP networks and services
- Delivering residential and business VoIP services including hosted unified communications and contact center
- Applications requiring media transcoding
- Interconnecting IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and Voice over LTE (VoLTE) networks, IP Packet Exchange (IPX) networks, NGN, mobile and MVNE networks
- Interconnecting diverse SIP and H.323 networks
- Multi-tenant SBC partitioning
- Detecting and reducing fraud
- IPv4 to IPv6 migration initiatives
- Managing multiple peering partners to optimize traffic costs and improve service quality
Enabling Your IMS Network Transformation
The BorderNet 4000 Session Border Controller is available in a compact 1U platform and also as a virtualized appliance to support Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) applications. You can deploy BorderNet SBCs to connect VoIP peers, IMS networks, and your VoIP customers with your core IMS applications and services, and it integrates seamlessly with Dialogic's Media Gateway Control Function (MGCF), the ControlSwitch™ System Class 4 softswitch, to provide IP-to-IP and IP-to-TDM connectivity. BorderNet SBCs are part of Dialogic's comprehensive portfolio of IMS transformation solutions to help you take your network to the next level.
If you are a current customer and already have access to training and documentation materials, login with your password. If you do not have access, contact your local Dialogic sales representative.